Name:
Location: Pennsylvania

Creating a website & blog are two ways I'm coping with middle-age and a rapidly emptying nest.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Muse, Part II

Have scads of work to do. My office looks like a windstorm went through and tossed all the papers around, have to put together some papers, etc. before a meeting on Thursday and…..

Here I am posting to my blog.

The title of this was selected because I want to celebrate that my Muse appears to have returned! I actually finished my short story, although I never REALLY finish any story. I just give up!

I’m back to working on Beatrix. I sincerely want to finish that. Just need the time. I have plenty of time on week-nights, but I’m usually too tired to do much. I “dream up” stuff, but getting out of my chair and walking to the computer takes more energy than I want to use!

Perhaps tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home