I'm so 'cited!
That’s what my daughter used to say when she was little.
Why am I so cited?
Less that 30 hours until Carole King. That's why.
For our anniversary, my dear hubby got tickets to Carole King at Wolf Trap. She is one of my absolute favorite performers. The ONLY contemporary song-writers better or with more hits than her are, yep, McCartney-Lennon. I have wanted to see her since Tapestry was released over thirty years ago. This is a very limited tour and her first in over a decade. I’m guessing it will be her last and I get to go!
I only wish I didn’t have to go to VA in the middle of the week to see her. When I saw that she was going on tour, I checked her website and that was the closest performance to home. I heard that she was in Philly last week, so I’m guessing that was added after I checked (several months ago). But, at least I have a place to stay and Wolf Trap is a fabulous place.
At work, the meeting called for today was postponed until next week so I have more time to figure out how to tell my boss to leave me alone and let me do my job. Gulp. I am so frustrated about all this. How do you deal with a micro-manager?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home